Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Road Race

My 9th race (the Roadrunner Run 5K) was run on the streets of Hilliard, Ohio last weekend.  Overall, I felt it was another step forward.  I knocked 12 seconds off my previous week's time finishing at 21:42.  With the weather warming up, it will be interesting to see if I can continue my downward time trend.

I booked my 14th race today, the MoveMMORE 5K, which takes place on June 2, 2012.  Like the Jay Holdgreve Endowment for Testicular Cancer Research (the cause I'm raising money for), it appears this race will benefit cancer research at Ohio State's James Cancer Hospital.  More info can be found here.

This Saturday, I run the Commit To Be Fit 5K.  It should be a full crowd since the Capital City Half Marathon and The Patron Quarter Marathon are run as well.  13,000 runners are expected to be in downtown Columbus.  Parking should be fun (sarcasm intended).
 

No comments: