Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Welcome Break

After several toasty races, the weather broke last week and I welcomed it with open arms.  I ran the 14th race in The 31 Initiative - the MoveMMORE 5K - and finished in 21:05, my 2nd best time so far.  I actually won a prize for finishing second in my age group (30-39) - a Cold Stone Creamery gift card!  Considering most people run to lose weight, I did find this choice of a prize rather ironic.

I booked two more races (my 18th and 19th by the way).  On June 30, I will run in the 2nd Annual Spook Central 5K in Defiance, OH.  On the following Wednesday, I will celebrate the 4th of July by running in the Clintonville July 4th Celebration 5K in, you guessed it, Clintonville, OH.  If you are interested in learning more, please click on the race names above.

I run my 15th race on Saturday - the Lyndsey and Kyle 5K in Dublin, OH.  I LOVE races close to home.

No comments: