Wednesday, March 14, 2012

In The News!

The 31 Initiative was featured in Dublin's local community newspaper.  Check out the link here.  Thanks for the article Jennifer!  I appreciate you helping to get the word out there.  My thought is the more we can spread the word, the more money we can raise for the The Jay Holdgreve Endowment for Testicular Cancer Research.

I also registered for my 7th race, Amy's Fight Against Lymphoma 5K.  This race will take place on April 14 in Marysville, Ohio.  If you are interested in learning more, here is a link.

Finally, my official time for the Pi Day 5K was 23:50, 7 seconds faster than my unofficial time.  It's not much but I'll take it.

I run in Dublin, Ohio this Saturday at the St. Patrick's Day 5K.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the race temperature is higher than 32 degrees.

No comments: