Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Final Month

Last Saturday, I ran in the Mount Carmel Up and Away 5K at Beulah Park in Grove City.  Interestingly, the race started on the same track where the horses race.  While this sounds cool, it was actually a little daunting because the track surface was packed sand.  It was tough to get your footing and this contributed to a slower time than the previous week for me (21:40).

The good news is I can now count my remaining races on one hand!  That's right, five to go!  And they are all taking place in September, the final month of The 31 Initiative.

I am going to make one more grand push for donations for the Jay Holdgreve Endowment for Testicular Cancer Research so be prepared!  Also, I am excited to share my plan soon for The 31 Initiative in 2013 (hint, it could involve you).

Until next time...

No comments: