Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rainy Yet Satisfying

Running in the rain is one of those experiences you either love or hate.  Personally, I love it...at the right temperature.  If the temperature is too cold, then it's just plain miserable.  Last Saturday, I ran the Amy's Fight Against Lymphoma 5K and it was raining.  Luckily, the temperature wasn't bad and the rain was more of a mist than a downpour.  My time was 22:03, an improvement over Race 6.

This week my wife and I are running in the Path for Peace 5K.  Some forecasters are calling for rain again.  Hopefully, the temperature cooperates.

I booked my 12th race, the Little Heroes 5K, which occurs on May 18th (a Friday run!) at 6:00 pm.  The race will be held near The Ohio State University (Go Bucks!).  Here is the website.

The 31 Initiative...still going strong.  Even in the rain.

No comments: